- If the links or click zones are functioning with the aid of Angular.js framework, then they must possess ng-href attribute and not ng-click.
- Only the crawlers accessing the Anchor link will be able to understand the href attribute.
- Unique and clean URLs are demanded by Google which have links that are located in a HTML
- The content must be loaded within five seconds as the rendered page snapshot is taken within that time, otherwise, it would not be indexed for every other web page.
- For processes like crawling, rendering and indexing, all the resources of a webpage like JS and CSS must be available.
Google also quotes that:
“If you’re about to start from the very beginning then you must build the structure of your site along with its navigation using only HTML. After that once you receive the website’s links, pages and content in proper place then you can enhance the interface and appearance with the aid of AJAX”
One needs to firstly analyse the links and the content as they form the most important factor as far as the ranking of the website is concerned. The search engines are programmed in such a way they that they easily find and index the JS-rendered content first. However, it’s quite difficult to comprehend the manner in which the ranking is done and how it will impact your SEO.
- You need to ensure that all the websites owned by you can be easily crawled and thus can be entered into the process of modeling.