It’s accurate that social media marketing is here to stay and persists to raise and evolve. The Social media marketing trend has revolutionized the way of online marketing for average or big size enterprises. There is a significant improvement seen in the use of Social media in 2017 by the common people and companies as well. The people will take more interest in Social media, online products buying and much more. Thus, it will boost-up the interest of people in the Social media world.
Most significant Social Media Statistics and Facts in 2017
As we get further into 2017, you may have noticed a shift in businesses’ attitudes about social. With improved data, more detailed advertising parameters, and a rising user base, social media is one street you should be investing in as a business owner.
- Facebook continues to be the most generally used social media platform among 79% of American internet users. Today 75% male and 83% female internet users are on a facebook.
- 51% of Instagram users login the daily and 35% say they look at the platform numerous times per day. Instagram receives the silver award with the help of 32% users, Pinterest coming in a close 3rd with 31%, and LinkedIn and Twitter user use at 29% and 24% respectively. Mainly Instagram users are between 18-29 years old.
- Beauty, Home Goods, and Apparel brands are the industries that have seen the most important follower enlargement in 2017.
- In 2017 internet has more than 3.7 billion worldwide users.
- Nowadays 2.3 billion Users are used social media.
- We are used social media daily more than 1.72 hours on regular basis.
- In 2017 Social media users have increased 176 million.
- Today 81% of internet users log in once twitter daily.
- Facebook has the most used by the internet users in comparison to other social media networks. The statistics should tell you that not only does the bulk of the population use Facebook, the occasion spent on the social media platform is rising.
- Twitter users expect rapid, concise summaries of whatever it is you’re selling. Since users like to follow brands for product updates, find dissimilar angles for the same product update and spin 10 different tweets for it. Today Twitter has 330 million users.
Social media business statistics
- Google processes 100 billion searches a month. That’s a normal of 40,000 search queries every second
- Facebook adds 500,000 new users every day; six latest profiles every second. Facebook has five million active advertisers on the platform.
- 80% to 88% of businesses with additional than 100 employees use Twitter for marketing purposes. Twitter users follow small businesses to obtain product updates.
- 92% to 93% user used the Pinterest to plan a future purchase.
If you take one thing away from these statistics it’s that you can’t ignore social media in your marketing plan. As each policy grows, so does the requirement for you to get used to your social approach in order to confine the audience most likely to join to your make or product.